Traduality is a one-stop solution for organizations to protect and get closer to customers, employees, and business partners in their native languages. We achieve it by combining great ideas, unmatched customer service, and the latest technologies with hand-picked professional translators.
Traduality is your place if you want to join a workplace where you can help people get closer to each other by closing the language gap between them, while feeling like a valued member of a team. We encourage our teammates to communicate what’s on their mind, share their ideas and provide feedback to help us improve constantly as a customer-centric company and a team-centric workplace.
The English-Spanish Translator takes care of performing Traduality’s main source of business, completing a wide range of translation-related tasks such as digital content translations, subtitling, transcription, localization and user interface testing for digital products, interpreting, among others. Work content can be from English into Spanish or Spanish into English.
- Undertaking at least 7th semester or having graduated from a translation major or similar.
- Excellent oral, written and translation abilities in English and Spanish.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills.
- Communication skill.
- Strong attention to details.
- Working experience not required (we train you both in Traduality’s translation techniques and specialized software usage).
- Translate between 2,000 and 3,000 words per day.
- Successfully complete tasks assigned by Traduality’s project managers (PMs).
- Support your PM with other translation related tasks (copywriting, translation resources management, etc.)
- Schedule from MON-FRI, 9:30 to 18:30
- Bi-weekly salary
- This is an on-site job. However, due to COVID-19 the entire Traduality team is currently working from home. If candidate lives outside 20KM from office location, they can apply for working from home permanently.
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS JOB USING A COMPUTER. IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT THE CV-UPLOAD FEATURE DOES NOT WORK ON CERTAIN MOBILE BROWSERS. YOU CAN ALSO SEND YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO JOBS@TRADUALITY.COM