Traduality is a one-stop solution for organizations to protect and get closer to customers, employees, and business partners in their native languages. We achieve it by combining great ideas, unmatched customer service, and the latest technologies with hand-picked professional translators.
Traduality is your place if you want to join a workplace where you can help people get closer to each other by closing the language gap between them, while feeling like a valued member of a team. We encourage our teammates to communicate what’s on their mind, share their ideas and provide feedback to help us improve constantly as a customer-centric company and a team-centric workplace.
Sales advisors get in touch with executives from different companies using different approach techniques such as cold emailing, LinkedIn chats, phone calling, or zoom calls and engage in warm conversations with them to discover whether our translation solutions are compatible with their daily operations. Our sales advisors strive to create warm relationships with leads, not hard sales.
Sales advisors are also responsible for keeping in touch with existing customers to stay in their minds so they think about Traduality whenever they need translation related solutions, and meet with them if necessary to address any questions or concerns they may have.
- Reaching out to new prospects and secure a good experience through our sales funnel until they become customers.
- Follow-up with existing customers ocassionally in order to find new business opportunities, secure our vendor position with them, or stay on top of their minds.
- Use our CRM, clean it up, and keep it updated to guarantee the best results organization-wide.
- Provide ideas to improve the customer sales experience and sales resources available to help you and other members of the sales team improve the chances for success.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly.
- Ability to learn and growth from mistakes and feedback.
- Ability to turn soft rejections into future business opportunities.
- Empathy and social.
- Advanced writing skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to think of creative ways to succeed.
- Ability to use a computer and essential tools like Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to learn quickly how to use online tools and computer tools. You will be working mostly with: Hubspot, LinkedIn, RocketReach, Hunter.io, and CMS systems (we will teach you).
- Coursing a Sales, Business Administration or related major.
- Advanced English (required) and Spanish (optional but preferred).
- Familiar with the translation industry (optional but preferred).
- Familiar with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Schedule & Compensation
- Schedule: Negotiable
- Compensation: Generous commissions + $320 USD ~ $492 USD monthly Stipend
- Home Office (100% remote)